Saturday 4 July 2009

Happy Independence Day USA!

Here's to all my friends across "The Pond"...have a wonderful celebration today!
Thought you might like to share some little nibbles I made for last year's July 4th! Things have been just so hectic this year that I haven't actually made anything for the celebration. But...I haven't forgotten about you all...Have a GREAT day!
An "Uncle Sam" hat cake!


....& some patriotic cookies!




My work rate will be severely stretched this week as my youngest & her boyfriend have braved a visit back to good old Durham for a week...even though we are having the hottest weather we've seen for 3 years (thank goodness..I LOVE it!)...they are COLD! I suppose when you think they've left 49-55 degrees C & have come to 25 degrees C it's understandable! :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cake!! I've never seen anything like it - and those cookies, the detail is unreal. Thank you so much for your warm words for us in the US :)

kimsminiatures said...

Happy 4th of July!!!!! That is what your cake and cookies say. No need for words Lol. Wonderful as always. I love them. Mini hugs and wishes for a happy and creative day filled with things you like to do :)