Thursday 11 March 2010

Easter bunny nest basket!

Thankfully, when Easter arrives, I'll have escaped the grey misery of the North East of England & be enjoying the  fabulous blue, blue skies, gentle people & general delights of the UAE....YES! I'm off to visit my youngest in Al Ain for 10 glorious days! Wall to wall sunshine, mojitos & NO husband to look after!! Here's a little chocolate Easter bunny nestling in his "form" (a nest of grass!) surrounded by speckled candy eggs, foil covered eggs & daffodils in full bloom!



Have a wonderful Easter everybody & while I'm soaking up the rays & the mojitos I'll be thinking of you all!! :-))

7 comments:

About Me said...

Linda, it’s definitely adorable! I love the rabbit!!!

Oiseau

kimsminiatures said...

So wonderful Linda. Spring is coming!!!! I'm ready for some sunshine. Hugs~ Kim

Debbie said...

Lucky you Lin. Make sure you bring some good weather back with you. I know the Sun's been out but its still freezing cold here. Have a wonderful time.
Love your little Choccie Rabbit..

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Lol! I remember your yearly vacation in the hot and warmth :D
Don't get eaten by an escalator this time ;)

Love the little basket! I just seem to be totally unable to make anything Easter related. My brain is sort of blank when I hear "Easter" :/

mini hugs!

Betty said...

Linda, that basket is divine! I am very happy that spring has arrived. Spring just arrived at this corner too but with even stranger weather than winter! Oh well... I hope your spring will not be as crazy as mines.

dalesdreams said...

Enjoy your trip! :)

Jo Raines said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and think of all of us stuck in our usual routine and spot on the globe! I love the little Easter bunny in his cozy basket!

Jody