Thursday 8 December 2011

I've had enough of Christmas......

It hasn't even got here yet & I'm fed up with Christmas already! I've had enough of making Christmas cakes & cookies & gingerbread men etc etc etc....so.....I remembered  those little rose cupcakes I made a while ago & yay..I had enough left to put together this little sugar crystal filled vase!




It was so good to meet some of my internet friends at Kensington on Saturday....hello Rosanna! Now I've got tp try & make a start on the "real" preparations for Christmas.......

7 comments:

Christel said...

yeahy..Loook just like piped buttercream roses. Yum:)

ANDA said...

These are beautiful sugar roses!
Anda

Eliana said...

Amazing!

Ascension said...

Alucinante!!!
Que precioso trabajo.
besitos ascension

Plushpussycat said...

Oh yummy! It looks so delicious! What a beautiful minis blog! I'm so glad I found you today! :-)

Viajes y Rutas said...

I´m hungry!!! It looks delicious!Congratulations! Carmen

LiliMini said...

Lovely and yummy!